Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 3

Plan of the day: meet Pretti (pronounced as in pretty) and go up to the fair where we would meet Neesha. Go to Kaleyli orphanage and then to the blind school to see the kids perform. We will be working at the blind school as well during our stay.




At the fair we took one of the things that look like London Eye, just way smaller. It was the first time I had been on one of those and it went really fast and kept on going for so long! Unfortunately I got sick and threw up, but I couldn’t spit it out because then I would only hit people. So we tried to signal that we wanted to get off, it took some time, but we finally got down. Having puke in your mouth is not great fun, and it was really warm as well so things got twice as worse. I felt so bad that I had to go back home together with Neesha and Pretti, whilst the others went to the orphanage and the blind school.


I slept for about 4-5 hours and then started writing my blog. I felt a lot better when the others came back, but was really jealous because I wanted to go with them. They had a great time and the show had been a lot of fun. The girls had a warm shower and then we watched a movie in the double bed; What a Girl Wants. It was nice to watch a really cheesy, girly movie, but a bit strange as we heard lots of Indian sounds outside. By Indian sounds I mean Bollywood music, people talking, cars/scooters driving around, horns blowing etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment